fbpx

Irwell Hill Residences

2 Irwell Hill

District 9 |

30 September, 2026

30 September, 2029

City Developments Limited

540 Units

About Irwell Hill Residences

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email

Irwell Hill Residences being developed by City Developments Limited (CDL), is your window of opportunity into Singapore’s most coveted District 9! Designed by renowned Dutch architectural firm, MVRDV, well known for their signature layered, distinctive pixelated architectural works worldwide, Irwell Hill Residences sitting on an elevated position, flanked by Irwell Bank Road and overlooking River Valley Road, will be the new gateway landmark into the Paterson Hill, River Valley and Leonie Hill locales.

With sustainability in mind, MVRDV conceptualised the development around the 4 existing majestic Raintrees that have been on the grounds for the past 35 – 45 years. They also kept the development footprint to just 26% of the almost 138,000 sq. ft. land while allowing future residents to enjoy the remaining 74% in an expansive landscape environment, similar to the Good Class Bungalows in the vicinity. A feat, few developments can achieve, let alone in prime District 9 where land is a premium.

Nothing beats experiencing it first hand. Call us @ 938 572 83 now. Alternatively, you can send us a message online by using the contact form below.

Why Irwell Hill Residences?

Reputable
Developer
&
Renowned
Architect

City Developments Limited (CDL)

Dutch Architectural Firm, MVRDV

Seldom Available
Elevated Ground

Rare Elevated
Land Plot in D9

74% of
138,000 sq. ft.
land dedicated to landscaping and facilities.

Conservation
&
Sustainability

Conserved
35-45 yrs old
Raintrees

North South
Orientation of Towers
Passive Cooling Design

Signature Layered,
Distinctive
Pixelated Facade

Gateway Landmark

into the Paterson Hill,
River Valley and
Leonie Hill locales

Proximity to MRT

Less than 1 min
walk to

Great World Station
MRT Entrance

Affordable Entry

Coveted Prime
District 9 Locale

Starting fr. $2500 psf

Reputable
Developer
&
Renowned
Architect

City Developments Limited (CDL)

Dutch Architectural Firm, MVRDV

Seldom Available
Elevated Ground

Rare Elevated
Land Plot in D9

74% of
138,000 sq. ft.
land dedicated to landscaping and facilities.

Conservation
&
Sustainability

Conserved
35-45 yrs old
Raintrees

North South
Orientation of Towers
Passive Cooling Design

Signature Layered,
Distinctive
Pixelated Facade

Gateway Landmark

into the Paterson Hill,
River Valley and
Leonie Hill locales

Proximity to MRT

Less than 1 min
walk to

Great World Station
MRT Entrance

Affordable Entry

Coveted Prime
District 9 Locale

Starting fr. $2500 psf

Irwell Hill Residences Location Map

Irwell Hill Residences Unit Mix and Price Information

Prices quoted (in SGD) are subject to change without notice.

denotes Virtual Viewing is available. Click on icon to view.

Studio

398 sq. ft.

From $1,148,000

1 + Study

495 sq. ft.

From $1,404,000

2 Bedroom Classic

603 sq. ft.

From $1,606,000

2 Bedroom Premium

657 sq. ft.

From $1,834,000

3 Bedroom Classic

861 sq. ft.

From $2,344,000

3 Bedroom Premium

1270 sq. ft.

From $3,232,000

4 Bedroom Premium

1539 sq. ft.

From $4,029,000

4 Bedroom Penthouse

2228 sq. ft.

From $9,288,000

5 Bedroom Penthouse

2605 sq. ft.

From $10,888,000

Interested in Irwell Hill Residences? Drop us a message below.

Contact us to enjoy Direct Developer Discounts & selected Star Buy units. Register now for a private showflat appointment. We will contact you shortly.

Download Irwell Hill Residences Brochure, Site Plan & Floor Plans?

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp
Share on telegram
Share on email

Irwell Hill Residences
Brochure Download

Please fill your details below. You will receive an email with the download link.